Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-06-07
 Ebay Auction of the Week, June 8-14

We have three interesting auctions this weekend. The first comes from Ebay Germany, which has a set of two DataBecker books for the C16:
Ebay Link

The next one is from Ebay USA, for three educational software cassettes and the ultra-rare "Experiences in Software" for the C16.
Ebay Link

And the last is also from Ebay USA, for the original Micro Illustrator diskette. This diskette contains not only the Plus/4 version, but also C64 joystick and lightpen versions.
Ebay Link

I will be working aggresively to win the US acutions. Can anyone assist with the German book auction? (I would be happy to PayPal or Ebay Payment-transfer funds to one of our European friends for their help.)

<-- my drink of choice

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-06-08
 Wow very nice finds!

Great to see you're working on collecting this stuff. Much I don't know about. As you know I'm the games man and as luck would have it 1 title I've been wanting for 10 years ++ showed up on eBay last week. Fingers crossed it comes. Can't say no more other than I know it's going to be 1/2 wav and hope it will tap... It's also on the site in .prg format, but is it the C16 or Plus4 version we have?? happy Who knows hehehe. And the cover is much needed.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024