Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2009-04-19
17:36:37
 Re: @JimH re. Austrospeed

Past tense... I've forgotten a lot
I do know that the first three menu choices will find and report an error, during compiling, then continue to compile.
The second menu choices will find the error, stop and ask if you want to contine or abort the compiling job.
That was nice if you were compiling a BIG program (which took some time) and wanted to find and fix the errors quickly. Some non-critical program hick-ups would still run, for a quick check, if you weren't in a hurry and wanted it to finish the compile job.

As far as the TRAP statement (which I almost never used), I'd have to go over some of the disk notes I'm trying to pull together from some disk images. Will put it on my LOOK list.

Didn't you ever get the documentation for this program? The developer covered quite a bit. There were some quirks to look out for, like using : (colons) as place holders and REMs.

I had a copy of Austrospeed64, way back, and the head of TPUG got in touch with the developer, back when we were doing a skintchy disk magazine. I was sent a copy of the program for use with two drives and one for a single drive and instructions.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024