Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Sandy
on 2000-03-20
 I need help with the following games...

PLEASE HELP! IM DESPERATE! AAARGGH!!! Can anyone help, I now have Pogo Pete. But I can't remember what the hell to do, I know how to bounce and drop tiles, but that's about it. Could also do with some advice on how to play Xzap, I did have this game, and I know I liked it. I ALSO NEED HELP ON Gremlins - the adventure. I'm stuck on how to turn the welding torch on. To weld the snowplough, I've got the things from the garage pit. Any advice would be nice, many thanks
Sandy

Posted By

Sandy
on 2000-04-05
 Thanks a million...

Thanks a million Lando

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-03-20
 POGO PETE instructions

first ! Save this page to your HD and read it off line and so you have a copy aswell

POGO PETE:

You control a young boy, on a pogo stick, named 'POGO PETE'. Some children have decided to build an adventure play-ground in the street. You must try out all the obstacles in the playground and make them all safe.
You move Pete over 24 screens. Each screen has a tile placed in exactly the right place to make it safe for the children. When the tile is placed Pete does a big 'bounce for joy' and Pete must then change his jobs. When he has changed his job he must then go over the screen without touching the ground (Left to Right) to show the children the screen is safe.

THE GAME: When Pete starts a screen in the practise mode. He must go over the screen and find the best place to put the tile. When the tile is placed he must then go back to the left of the screen and change Pete into the 'Dare-Daevil' mode. Now he must go to the right of the screen (and onto the next one) with out touching the ground.
At the screen bottom are several details. The SCORE - your score increases all the time by 1 for every unit of survival. You also get various bonuses and sounds for completing various tasks. 'BOUNCE' - this is the value which goes down whenever you move a joystick or the keyboard is used. When the joystick or keyboard is not used the value increases. If the value runs out then Pete dies. 'PETE'S JOB' - if a D is shown then Pete is in the 'Dare Devil' mode and if a P is shown then Pete is placed in the 'Practise' mode.
Pete can only complete a screen when the tile is placed in the correct place an he is in the 'Dare Devil' mode (a D is shown). When Pete reaches screen 24 he must make his way back to screen 1 to get a 'SUPER BONUS'.
Pete can stand on certain objects. Practise is needed to find out how to use the elevators and which objects you can stand on. Watch out for the rubber balls on certain screens. If a ball hits you, you loose 100 points.

CONTROLS: To move Pete you can use joystick or Keyboard.

.......................Joystick...Keyboard
To move left.....left..........Press R- to define
To move right....right.......which keys
To place tile......up..........you want
To change job...down.......to use
To bounce.........fire.........shift Key

During the game:
F1 - Pause Mode - Press any key to continue
F2 - Sound off
F3 - Sound on
HELP - Restarts game

Taken from the instructions of my FIVE STAR GAMES pack