Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-04-15
16:22:36
 Re: .d64 formatting

Gaia should have publicly replied to this question. wink I also get a minus point for not replying myself: when I read it, I looked at a D64 file in a hex editor and concluded that I have no clue why that happens. I was going to post a short note and suggest contacting Gaia as my suspicion was that this is a YAPE specific issue. But I forgot to make that post... Anyway, I'm glad it's figured out.

MikeZ, that 2 bit parallel port loader is intriguing, and so is all the other stuff and people you mentioned. I know that many of us hunt down "the old stuff" and you seem to know quite a bit, and it's from a different "scene" than ours (ie. the "European scene"). What I'm trying to say is... I for one am interested in this stuff (I'm sure others are too), and we should try to find a way of documenting it somehow in a structured form. It's just that (and I know this is getting old!) I'm doing so much already on the site and I have very little free time at the moment, and the to-do lists are just getting longer and longer... I guess one of the points I'm trying to make is: this scene, as it still exists, "comes and goes" in big chunks, sometimes weeks, months or years between activity. As long as we all know that, and don't get discouraged by occasional silences, we'll keep on prospering the long run happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024