Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2009-04-06
17:06:38
 Re: Loading Screen in Vampyre Cross

Bless you Luca..
Throw what ever you want in the air.. A lot of it was crud. I don't remember what I sent to you, Peter has dups and James C, too. If there was any personal correspondence in any of it, use your descretion. '97 was about when the neuro thing hit ( they didn't know if it was MS or MD (obviously not), so I could not tell you what was on the disks. Most of the ducmentation was in ScriptPlus, older was on the built in 3-in-1 WP. Seems like I was sending every week to Peter, during those long 20 hour darkness days (winter) at the cabin. I used Star Commander to archive the files into D81 images.
The guys, here, have gone far beyond much of what we had then. But, I was working mostly in Ml and Assy by that time. There were some good turbo graphic menus, there, for displaying disks of graphics. The Magic slideshows were too slow for me. Used the same menu interface as I had on my text readers and text compressors. The self dissolving files and disk programs were an offshoot of the +4 lynx programs. Was able to handle 238 disk blocks in a chunk/with compression. Don't remember why I started using them, except Jack was uploading a lot to Marco and wanted to keep them together.
Was a fun time!
Sorry guys, about cluttering up this thread..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024