Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Noro
on 2002-05-27
 Call for Cheats

Hi all,
for my upcoming maps I need cheats for a couple of games to make my life easier wink
The cheats should work with the .prg's downloadable from Plus4 World, as I found some cheats
(at http://winemu.emuunlim.com/cheats.htm) which do not work due to different cracks/packers etc.
Here is my wish list:

Terra Cognita
Magician's Curse
Future Knight
GWNN
Molecule Man

So anyone having these cheats (or adresses of lifes etc.), please post them here.

TIA,
Norbert

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-27
 Here they come:

Terra Cognita:
>2DE5 AD : unlimited lives; or
>20AA A9 : continuos scroll, no enemies. Just take screenshots...

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-27
 GWNN

Game With No Name happy

M 10E4 change 03 to 01 for infinite lives.

Thanks to a Chris Archer who's cheat was found in What Poke issue 1 Vol 2 H&D Services.

Patrick Strassen told me that there is one password that works on everyone of his games to active the game cheats what ever they might be. I've never found it and he would'nt tell me (snif).

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-28
 Magician's Curse

Another fresh find, the shortest way to cheat (only change 2 bytes):
>2199 A9
>219D 85

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-28
 Future Knight

This was a tough one to disassemble, but I did it. The version that I have was cracked by TTL, and it already comes with unlimited lives. However, my cheat is better and should work on any version.
>055E A9
>055F 00
: unlimited energy = invulnerability. Enter it in YAPE monitor once the game is running. Currently YAPE can only "poke" one byte at a time ( that's why I wrote it in two lines instead of just >055E A9 00 ).

Now this game always fascinated me, and to this day I can figure out what to do with it. I can get to level 3, and back, I can pick up something like a radio and a safe. But what's the object of the game? Also, what company/programmer wrote this game, and when was it released?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-28
 Molecula Man

And finally, here's the 5th one. This one was tough, too.
Enter this in YAPE while the game is running:
>0590 AD unlimited pills
>0574 AD unlimited time

Posted By

Noro
on 2002-05-29
 Thanks Csabo!

WOW!

That I call fast full service. I wish I would become such service for things I paid for wink

Many thanks!

Norbert

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024