Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Pepax
on 2009-03-03
16:08:25
 Re: FOReVER|neXt - 8-bit computer party - 13-15. o3. 2oo9

Hmm, interesting.
I didn't imagine the mutual Slovak-Hungarian misunderstanding would prevent anyone to go to a demoparty. And my imagination isn't exactly weak. happy
I'm Czech and I sometimes go to German and Austrian parties and experience no problems there, just like my German Atarian friends pay us a visit from time to time without any problems (AFAIK). I'm not sure if the same can be said about Germans and Poles. (BTW even I give the Polish parties the lowest priority in my schedule hehe.)
I must also say that I don't differentiate between Slovak, Hungarian, Czech, Austrian or any other nationalists and related idiots, I hate them with the same intensity. happy
Excuse me for being so uninformed, I have only been to a few Forevers so far and didn't pay much attention to this kind of matters. I only noticed some Hungarian crew once (including Mr. Lukacs) and the only problem I noticed was that we couldn't speak with some interesting people because they didn't speak English. happy Well, there were also some interesting people from Poland who simply couldn't speak at all at some point of time. happy
FYI: there are also still a few Slovaks who don't like hearing Czech, either. happy I don't care, Forever is the top party on my list and hardly anything can change that.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024