Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2009-03-02
14:37:02
 Re: FOReVER|neXt - 8-bit computer party - 13-15. o3. 2oo9

There is also an other issue, sorry to mention here. I know this is not that kind of forum, but worth to mention.
It is not about the friendly -and open-minded- folks on the party, but some other guys in Slovakia, dislike the idea to have any Hungarians in Slovakia, on that level that it is better for you if you do not speak any Hungarian word at some places, if you understand what I mean.
As plus/4 section is rather strong here in Hungary, I do not know, if it is a withdrawing force or not for other people, but I dislike to go to any place, where I am not welcomed, and I was really soft on my view. I do not want to list all the countries I already visited (and I can tell you, it was a lot, with really great experiences and good contacts till today), but going through Slovakia to Czech was one of my worst experience, just because of their habit against Hungarians.
(and again I do not speak about the Party organizers, who certainly great guys with wide view on the world. I already see Hungarian visitors on their page, although the short distance and the strong scene in Hungary would clearly suggest stonger presence).

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024