Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-05-24
 Lando -- do you need this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026779687

(TyneSoft 16/Plus4 Software Club catalog)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-24
 Nice

Amazing things you find, James C! happy I dub thee the Plus/4 King of Ebay wink

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-05-24
 Well....

I only send it Lando's way 'cause that's his domain. If it were here in the States I would snap it up without even asking first. wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-25
 Well to be honest I don't mind ya posting eBay stuff on here.

In fact I love to see what you found happy

But DON'T use my name with it! When I saw the comment of "C'mon Lando!!!" Grrrrrr.

Yeah I know, I know we want it all, but the truth was and I didn't ever wanna say.... I haven't got the money! Yeah, it sold for 30 pounds plus the postage on top and if I had to make sure I out bidded everyone the price of 60-90 pounds would of had to been put aside just to be safe.

Me woman got laid off 2 months ago which cut the life line off big time, when you get used to loads of dosh coming in you spend more happy Take a slice away and your in the deep... Almost as bad as not even having a job.

Sure I wanted those games in me collection, but the most impotant thing is we have them online now....

End of the day we can't have it and I can't have it all because I'm just a normal guy that goes out to work for a living and that's got cover everything. I've got a lot of plus4 games here, 100's even that are copys, maybe I shoud get off my lazy butt and try to move um on, but thats the problem I don't get rid of stuff. There was no eBay in the days when I was buying up from the papers wink And that was the days before I even started the site happy

regards,

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-05-25
 I offer my apologies to you, Lando.....

it never crossed my mind that your financial situation was in that state. I believe this is the first I have heard about this.

Not that it would help matters anyway, but the auction was still fairly cheap when I left that message. I would not have expected that to go to UK 30.00 (approx US$45)... maybe $15 max.....

Once again, my apologies for putting you in that situation.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-26
 Cheers James

Ok's, that catalog was a neat find and I'd lov to see what's inside. I remember there were some plus/4 only games they may of been released.... The only one I can remember was some Robin Hood game which was in an advert in a magazine back then. Having loved Robin to the Rescue I always had the vision it was going to be the same type of game. I never saw it in the shops so maybe mail order was the only way which I did'nt do until Ace2 and Summer Events came out. I was worryed I would'nt get these titles. Wished I had now...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024