Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Alf
on 2002-05-14
 Wizard & The Princess

Hello!

About a year ago I asked about "The Wizard & The Princess". Lando claimed to still have it. Any chance we can see it in the download-section in the near future?
I enjoyed playing the game about 16 years ago and would love to play it once again.

Cheers
Alf (AStuck@web.de)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-14
 I want it too!

I didn't have the original, but if this game existed for the Plus/4, we have to put it into the database at least. Lando, it's up to you to save us again happy Alf: are you the coder "Alf" from TED and 48TPI who wrote demos for the Plus/4?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-05-14
 We got it!

Wow, now that's fast service! Lando has already uploaded the game... Check it out here: The Wizard And The Princess. This is just a quick preview, the cover is also coming soon! Mega thanks, Lando! happy (Wow, another game I didn't know about...)

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-14
 WTF!!! ??

lol man! I've only just uploaded it you monkey happy I only loged off to reboot with my other HD for adding the all the info wink I'll leave it to you Csabo and you can post it on the news if you like hehehe. I'll check back in 20mins wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-14
 hey that was crazy :-)

I see now, you took the same grab as me and as I only uploaded it 2 mins ago I thought that was my image. Yours is a tad smaller than mine so we'll go with that wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-14
 A big sorry and info for the game.

A big sorry to Alf for making you wait so long for this title. It was never forgotten, but put on hold for the taping, but thats a job yet to do and a monster tap to make with no fast forward and rewind on yape at this time Sorry again.

The game is made up of 5 multi-part loads, each one can also be loaded as a single game. Your task is to find the evil Wizard's castle, defeat the guardian dragons, negotiate the labyrinth and rescue the princess from the clutches of the Wizard! To help you on your quest these controls will save the day, @ - up, : - left, ; - right, / - down, space - thrust sword. Remember these controls are for C16/Plus4 and each emulator my have a different layout from the above list. Good Luck!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-05-14
 You did it again!

Thanks for doing the news Csabo, respects and cheers! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024