Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Ozyma​ndias
on 2008-11-19
17:36:42
 Forum is not working :(

This is a test: I posted in another thread, my name shows up as the last poster but my posting is not there. I think the same happened to Titler.
After I clicked "Post" I didn't get the usual screen but just a white screen and this brownish upper and lower boarder.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-11-19
22:47:51
 Re: Forum is not working :(

My sincere apologies, I introduced a bug that caused non-member posts not to show up for the past few hours. The good news is: the messages aren't lost, it should be fixed now! If anything weird happens again, don't hesitate to email me (Csabo) directly.

Posted By

Ozyma​ndias
on 2008-11-20
10:56:04

No problem wink Everything is fine now. But Titler's posting is still missing is one of the threads. I think he tried to report this too.

Posted By

Titler
on 2008-11-20
15:51:08

Indeed I did, but it didn't appear in the "Please Report Site Problems Thread", he he he... really must get about to registering properly some time!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-11-20
16:46:13

The lost posts were caught as MySQL errors, so I was able to insert them back in once the SQL syntax was corrected. His missing message was too long, it's cut off... I can only see the first 500 chars. It's just a bug report anyway, and the bug is now fixed, so I think we should be ok.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024