Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2008-11-10
11:23:40
 Traffic Jam compo

I've tried to vote, but it seems that my browsers (Opera / IE) do not work with the AW site. Anybody can help me to obtain the pwd?

Posted By

MMS
on 2008-11-10
12:32:40
 Re: Traffic Jam compo

They recommend to use Firefox only, the rest will just cause only troubles (I prefer IE too (I like hangups), but I have to live with this limitation, that no hangup now happy )

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-11-10
14:12:42

It's strange that the functionality breaks using a different browser... I think it maybe should look bad, but should still work. But anyway, email Chronos, he can add you as a user and give you a password manually.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2008-11-10
14:16:23

Sorry for this limitation, but the site works correctly (yet) with firefox only. I think there is something with the editing box providing module (javascript based) but i don't have enough knowledge and time (yet) to fix it, so i recommend to use firefox.. and finally sorry again for any inconvenience happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2008-11-10
14:20:59

oh and please if u using opera please drop me a report. ..and svs, if you need a password i will register you, but u will need firefox again for voting, commenting too happy

i promise all you ie fans out there i will fix this problem one day happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2008-11-10
14:23:58

OK Chronos, pls. set a pwd for me (login name SVS) then send it to me by PM or email.
Many thanx happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2008-11-10
15:01:58

Already done? Yeeep... anyway now it works (with Opera 9.52)
Voted
Thanx

Posted By

Chronos
on 2008-11-10
16:19:23

final whining about our page happy

so, i have another drupal based site running on a paid server, it works fine under ie too. the main difference between the sites besides the free-paid state is the editor module (tinymce/fck editor). but i can't run tinymce on extra, and now, i started google'ing to find out a solution.. there is more pity problems out there you can't see on the page..

the final reason to doesn't dismantle the site ofcoz the tj voting session happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2008-11-10
17:53:04

Why not? happy ofcóz vóting is móst importönt !

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024