Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-10-31
15:35:32
 Re: 2008 - new releases

Patrick, are you serious about coding on the Plus/4? It's been a plan, a dream of mine to be able to share my knowledge with more people. I always thought there would be no next generation of Plus/4 coders. That is, until Nightbird came along. I "taught" him democoding via email over a few months time. We got as far as starting to do a bob effect, but then he disappeared. His efforts gave birth to Rise!, but unfortunately it didn't get positive reactions. I guess people failed to see the importance of the release, you know, to have someone NEW attempt to code. I'd dig up the series of emails, but it was in Hungarian.

Anyway, I'm really, really tempted to get started with something-like-a-book, basically chapters that talk about how to code a demo, starting from scratch. I just want to make sure this is a good way of spending my time... Oh man, there's SO much stuff I need to do you would not believe. I have my own projects, coding this site, managing the content, and of course I have grand plans for all of them happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024