Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

indi
on 2008-08-28
09:20:24
 Re: Donation?

ditto.... Although it needed cost much to change. http://www.powweb.com/ does hosting for $7.77 a month with unlimited bandwidth and disk space. I know theres code to be ported so it has to be compatable, but you should take a look.

Then you could register plus4world.com (still available!) and have your own proper site!

To be honest....to keep it up and running, I'd probably be willing to pay for the lot ($93 a year...I think I could manage that! wink ), but that probably wouldn't be fair as I'd have ownership of it and the domain, which if I get busy and something happens...wouldn't be good.

Also my old Plus4.org domain (which i still own) gets around 300 hits a month, and I'd be willing to point that at a proper dedicated site. I also own plus4.net and plus4.com, but they don't do the business the .org one does happy
(.net got 12 hits last month, and .com NONE!)

That said...if not one else can afford it, but you guys really want to move, I'd be happy to set up a site you guys all have full admin access to.... I'd love to see this site up and running more.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024