Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Commi
on 2008-08-06
13:31:54
 Interest check: Commodore Plus 4 (DE/Aldi) Version

Hey folks!
I have a german version of the Commdore Plus 4 that I am willing to take decent offers for!
This is a real collectors item, it cames completeley boxed!!! And thats not all.... stay tuned happy

Well, icluded is...

-the outer box (like pictured here in the database)
-the Plus 4, in slip box (also pictured in the db) with its styrofoams, the TV link cable and the trafo inside
-the datasette device also boxed and strofoam inserts are included
-3 manuals/books and the basic program tape with the very hard to find white insert sheet!

The very special thing about it is that the Plus 4 is brand new and still in its original plastic bag - it is an exchanging device for my broken one that I get replaced by a new one that were never in use!!! All verified by the original receipt form Commdore! I have just tested it once and everything works fine! No fading or yellowing or scratches its realy minty mint! The boxes and styrofoams got some shelf wear around but due to its age still in great shape!

Pics are available uppon request. As pollisi I can offer my 100% eBay feedback

Cool site btw! happy

Have no idea how to register here? Help would be appreciated happy Thanks in advance!

So long,
Commi

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2008-08-06
17:50:07
 Re: Interest check: Commodore Plus 4 (DE/Aldi) Version

I own more than one ALDI Plus/4 and C16, I think other German collectors do too. That's not interesting, it's old Chease.

Posted By

Commi
on 2008-08-07
08:26:31

Hey Chris, is such a post neccessary???

Maybe you should read my post more focused - I didn't mentioned that a Plus 4 is super rare or similar am I? And of course it is much easier for german collectors to get in possession of an Aldi Plus 4 than overseas collectors... if I wanted to offer it only to german collectors so I would have posted it on a german forum.
You posting answers for questions that never been asked my friend wink

To find a completely boxed one is not that easy (eben not in germany) like its hearing out of your post an especialy not for overseas collectors whoes only source is eBay - and if a new Plus 4 is old cheese for you so how would you called your used stuff???

Maybe I take somthing in the wrong way but I don't think so - feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
If you are not interested so keep your negative vibrations for you... thanks!

Peace!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-08-07
09:37:03

Allow me to chime in on two points:

I didn't mentioned that a Plus 4 is super rare or similar am I? Yes, you did say something quite similar: "The very special thing about it is that..."

You posting answers for questions that never been asked The topic is "interest check", he said he's not interested. I think his reply was entirely appropriate.

Thanks for the offer but I'm also not interested BTW, maybe someone else is though.

Posted By

Commi
on 2008-08-08
10:26:35

Oh come on man... whats the problem?

I am sorry but I can't agree with you... if I am telling that the special thing about is that the Plus 4 is new so this is not the same as I would say a Plus 4 is super rare...

2nd thing is that he didn't said he's not interested, he said thats not intersting which is an generalization. Do you see the diffrence?
What would you say if you trying to sell f.e. your car at the automobile market and a guy is coming and start giving comments that he got more than on of such a car and that this car is not intresting and old cheese in front of the other potentionel buyers???

Damn... all I want to, is to give you guys a chance to buy a new over 20 years old Plus 4 thats all and if nobody is interested in so fine I have no problem with it. So I will keep it next 20 years...

And what I can't understand not a bit is that someone that seems to be into collecting these stuff is telling that these stuff is not intersting ... does this make any sense?

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-08-08
11:25:07

Another silly argument, although both sides make good points. Commi, how much are you looking for the Plus 4 and where are you based ?

Posted By

Commi
on 2008-08-08
13:35:51

To be honest I have not realy a price in mind, hoped to get some offers and look if its worth for me to part with it. I am located in Germany btw. If you send me your eMail addy I will send you some pics so you could make me an offer if you like what you'll see happy

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-08-08
14:00:28

Send me a few pics. Email is on my <a href="http://www.commodore-plus4.co.uk/">website</a>

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-08-08
14:01:35

Send me a few pics. Email is on my website " http://www.commodore-plus4.co.uk/ "

Posted By

Commi
on 2008-08-08
14:44:34

eMails on its way! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024