Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-04-19
 Congrats Lando and Csabo!

I like the new layout! I expecially like the new forum, so that I no longer have to deal with popup ads. happy

Csabo, I can't tell the diff between a wink wink and a smile happy. I'm at 800x600x32bit in Windows Millennium.

The logo at the top of the page is awesome! I wish I had thought of that for *my* webpage....

James C in NTSC-land

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-04-20
 Hi James

Much of the credit goes to Csabo, because he had to put up with the GFX I sent him and then work around this to get the look. Logo was made on my Amiga happy Yeah we all remember the Plus/4 for it's cool case a badge so I wanted to give the logo that plus/4 look.This new forum is wicked and agree the banners did suck. regards,

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-04-21
 Smileys

You are right about the smiley's being too small... I wanted them to fit with the size of the text. On the old forum they were 14*14, but the font was larger too. If I used that size with this font, any line of text that had a smiley in it was increased (which didn't look that good in my opinion). However, I think I will switch them back to the bigger size, since you are not the only one asking for it, and at least we will be able to see them.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024