Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Edwar​dbloom
on 2008-04-08
08:23:44
 Re: How can I share my tape?

Ok, I just recorded the tape to a wave file, stereo, 48 hz, 16 bit, and it seems similar to the example file Istvan posted. It's only a little more... blur...
I already tried to use some of the programs I've found here, like Audiotap, Tap Cleaner, but the second especially requires tecnical knowledges I don't have. It indicates that the .tap file I created with Audiotap "has 16+ 0 different values (clean)", instead the file I recorded yesterday had 170 different values, a great progress! happy , but Yape can't still read it...
I'm uploading the .wav file to megaupload, so someone who knows how to do, can do it.
I have to wait for the file to be uploaded, i've got a strangely slow connection... when it ends
i'll post it.
I'd be really happy to play again a game I used to play in late '80s...

@Luca, si, mi sono accorto che era uno dei titoli mancanti, anche perchè prima di tutto ho cercato di ricomporre la mia ludoteca di allora, e allora ho cercato subito di convertire la cassetta a questo formato .tap, ma yape non ne vuole sapere di leggere...
Spero che qualcuno sappia ricomporre il gioco originale da quei suoni gracchianti!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024