Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

scifibri
on 2008-03-29
19:31:50
 Plus4 machine needs a home

I have been holding onto a Plus4 for 20 years, couldn't bring myself to get rid of it although it was given to me and I never really used it. Is there a home for it out there? I am not sure whether it is functional, but would be happy to answer questions if I can.
thanks

Posted By

Paulk
on 2008-03-29
20:40:43
 Re: Plus4 machine needs a home

Hi, I would be interested in your machine if no one else wants it for my collection which you can see in the thread 'New website further down'. Where are you based ?

Posted By

scifibri
on 2008-03-31
21:32:18

hello
You are most welcome to it! It's fun to see the entire community of folks out there who still create for an old machine. As I said, all I ever did was try and play a little with it - ended up waiting another 10 years to get a computer. It, and several others, are long gone, they seem to be little more than "consumables" now. I am a musician who still values old gear, and it seems that the folks interested in the old computers are the same type.
I am in Minneapolis, MN. I would be happy to ship it to you, I'll even pay the shipping because I would have to pay to dispose of it anyway and this is much better.
If you would like to send me a mailing address, my email is barn0355@umn.edu.

Posted By

scifibri
on 2008-03-31
21:33:22

Minneapolis, Minnesota, in the U.S., that is....

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024