Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2008-03-29
07:31:26
 Re: New C16 Plus 4 Website

Luca,

I respect all that is done here and would never dream of touching anything!!!

Joke or not and I know you from old that it would not hurt to have a little respect for what other people may do such as making fans sites about the Plus4. This site started out as one. c16.de infact used near on everthing this site had done at one time because I posted the whole thing to them in an effort to help get the web support growing stronger. C16.de later went on to bigger and better things. Every little helps. Now... if you ever got anything out of what C16.de did then you scored!! Like you did the day I hunted down Room 10. Sure the net is getting older, alot of things have been done but there is always hope for something else new to show up...

Mike D had the right idea. Help, share and be supportive.

Paulk didnt come here to hear you going on about what you've done... how much you do deserve a pat on the back, even if Csabo deserves an even bigger one.

Just a little respect doesn't go a miss now and then!!

Have a word with Csabo or Gaia if you have no real understanding of what I'm trying to say. Maybe they can put it acoss a whole lot better...

I've let the steam off. end of.

In truth I have no issue with what you do, what any of you do because I'm the one not doing anthing thing. This site belongs to the scene and its up to you guys to do what ever you want for the best intrest of the scene. Even if changing my very old pictures means it makes it look fresh, more how you would like it to look, more of how you want it to look. I'm good!!! happy

It is not my site anymore. Csabo reworked the site for the good of everyone and why you are now here helping. Sure in my last post I was having a little fit, but no harm towards the site was ever ment and never will be. Giai knows this, Csabo also knows this.

I've said what I wanted to say and now like I do, I'm gona crawl back into my hole in the ground. wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024