Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2008-03-20
11:24:54
 Re: New C16 Plus 4 Website

Paulk,

Help your self. Good to see a fan site, this one started out the same many years ago.

What you don't know... Luca has his Plus/4 so far up your own ar5e that he thinks he's the Messiah of everything Plus4. When I started up little did I know that Luca was going to get upset, be one annoying mother, most ignorant and selfish all at the same time. I mean this guy was putting a face on Italy because I had never known any one from there until Luca started being a right funny sod about everything I was doing!! Like your self it was a fan site. I never had plans to go BIG, the last thing on my mind. Just I wanted to give something back as at the time there was very little support on the web for C16 & Plus/4. Later Csabo joined emucamp who at the time was working on a data base version of all things Plus4. One day both our sites became one thanks to the handy work of Csabo in creating what you see now! Many years have passed since this data base first started, but its been getting bigger, bigger and bigger all the time. Welcome to Plus4 World!

I will admit to losing intrest some years ago, Luca was one of the reasons....

Having said that Csabo is the one chap that should have the pat on the back because if it wasn't for his hard work building this data base to log anything and everything as it has done for years now then believe me, this site would of shut shop years ago if it wasn't for him!!

As for Luca he doesn't think twice that I could erase all the images he's swapped with mine, but hey the man likes all the glory, so let him have it I say!! lmfao. happy

Sorry if this all sounds crazy, just letting off some steam.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024