Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Jay
on 2002-01-19
 David Haynie Video on Ebay

I noticed some video being sold by David Haynie (the same fellow who sold the V364 on Ebay a little while ago, for those of you keeping score)... It was about the last days of Commodore, or something.

Anyone know what this video is, what it's like, and where we might be able to have a viewing of it?

I'm not very familiar with the Commodore story, but would like to hear more about it...

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-01-19
 Yeah i've seen it......

A friend had a copy of it which was going about a year ago.

In short its his own video camcorder footage of the very last days of commodore. All production staff and machines had already been long gone with only the office staff left. You get a good look inside, the place was very large, but it's all empty other than the offices.

Also this is an Amiga company now and no old stuff about at all. Your see and hear loads of old storys of what they all got upto over the years (AMIGA years), some of it is good like, the boss added speed ramps down the main drive way to slow everyone down and they hated them and him. If I remember correct they even bashed up aload of keyboards (PC) i think at some camp fire... There was one guy who sang a neat song about microsoft and playing the guitar at the same time. Cant remember much more.

It neat to see, but more intresting I guess to those that worked there then us to be honest. I didnt watch it all, 1 hour maybe, but that was plenty for me

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024