Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Rachy
on 2007-08-17
08:01:00
 Lord of the Hell II

I am looking for any detailed description of Lord of the Hell II aka "A nagy kaland", which would help solving this game.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-08-17
22:24:33
 Re: Lord of the Hell II

I guess you googled it already too, but no help. I checked my CoV archive, they don't seem to have an article on this one either.

Are you trying to play it through? We (e.g. the scene) could try to solve it together happy

Posted By

Rachy
on 2007-08-18
02:29:02

It is not me, who is actually looking for the solution. He wrote about some labyrinth, where the beggar says: turn left. But he was not able to leave that place.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-08-18
16:50:23

I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch that. Who's the "he" who wrote about the labyrinth?

Anyone else interested in trying to complete this game together? (It's in Hungarian.)

Posted By

Rachy
on 2007-08-21
02:00:45

A hungarian guy asked me how to complete this game, becuase he found the relation between me and the ported version and he thought that I should know the solution. Well, I don't know. happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-08-23
20:25:08

I was wrong, CoV 16 has the complete solution. They just had it under a different name, apparently at that point the game was not yet commercially available on the C64. I added the scanned pages and the OCR'd text as well, it's linked from the game's detail page. I'm still going to try and finish it myself though, it's fun happy

Posted By

Rachy
on 2007-08-24
03:20:54

Thanks Csabo! This game is indeed fun to play with.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024