Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-07-21
09:58:00
 Re: So I want to do plus/4 gfx...

Perhaps most complete/usable C64 database. Look at the page: HTML TITLE: The Commodore 64 Scene Database. If you include Plus/4 stuff, then why not PC and Amiga stuff next? Ah, it's been done: it's called Pouet.net. (Mind you, I don't care much for Plus/4 stuff being included there either.)

CSDb is your scene. I have never heard of you in my life before and have no idea who you are. I don't know the C64 scene. I don't care about the C64 scene. I don't know the guys, the unwritten rules, the feeling, anything.

This is our place. Here, all the sceners know me, know the unwritten rules, and we feel good together. If I say Pigmy or Mucsi or wave-converter, they know what I mean. This is our scene.

Why would we have to agree about nothing wrong with expanding the database? I absolutely do feel that there is something wrong with it. I'm such a hardcore fan of our scene that I have very possessive feelings about it. I'm very passionate about the Plussy. (I think is obvious from the amount of work I put into both the scene life and this site.) It's the #1 thing in my life, right behind family and work wink It would piss me off to no end to see my name and my group included in the CSDb, and get all those useless comments from people I don't know litter all those pages.

Look at the world of games. There's WoS, Lemon64, etc. They are all separate, so many different systems. We do cooperate in linking to each other, but I have no intention of expanding our database to C64 or ZX Spectrum releases. It's not our world. We don't know those games. If I'm interested, or anyone else is interested, they can still find those sites and go there. No point in mixing them. The same applies to the world of demos.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024