Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chicken
on 2007-05-16
07:53:52
 Re: plus4emu 1.1.0

Hi Istvan,
first of all, it's good to see you back because it means that you reconsidered some of the decision you made a while ago. Most importantly, you continued to work on your emulator happy

I just dled the Win32 port and gave it a quick test run. To those who are curious, it installed flawlessly and runs "out of the box".

Then I checked some demos which ran just fine. None of these do anything "too tricky", though. I might look into that later on.

Finally, I hacked in some tests...

e.g.

1010 SEI
1011 DEC $FF1D
1014 JMP $1011

Don't ask if there's any sense in this wink Though, it looks different on the real machine. I've been messing a bit with TED and lots of things are emulated correctly, even some that only YAPE (until now) gets right.

After this quick test, I can't say more, there are just too many options that I haven't used, yet. Hopefully, others will give this emulator a try, too. This will help finding bugs... if there are any wink

Btw, when I reset (F11) after e.g. INCreasing $ff1d the plus/4 screen kinda scrolls down until it reaches its normal position. Is this on purpose?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024