Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2007-05-12
06:48:47
 To boldly go where no man has gone before...

Just a passing thought. happy

A long time ago on boxed up keyboard not so far away, only days after I finished my Tom Thumb Techno Remix tune I started working on a Terra Nova Remix. In fact I just created a couple of bars and it never was finished, maybe I never will as back then my ideas of what I wanted to do with it were just too complex....

Over time I'd been thinking of what I'd done wondering if I would go back to it. Sadly not so, however I was ringing the tune in my head last week at work and what was not so obvious back then in 1987, nor when I was trying to make a remix some long time ago is that Terra Nova's Theme Tune could of been inspired by Star Trek (original series) Theme Tune all along...

Ok, let's show you a quick video on YouTube of the original Star Trek TV series music and imagine it being Terra Nova's Theme. wink
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_sxKHQekk

What do you guys think?

If you're still interested.... here are those couple of bars of the Terra Nova Theme I was working on yonks ago. Some how it started going all Star Trek on me by accident and at the time I thought that would be neat lol.

Ah well, just a story I thought I'd share. Hope everyone is doing fine. Cheers for now!!

Terra Nova +4 Remix Sample MP3 - 612K
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52WJGISK

(If you have not used Mega Upload before then where it states PLEASE ENTER **3 letters**, just copy them into the box and click Download. Note: if you can't download it please try later.)

Posted By

Chicken
on 2007-05-12
08:22:11
 Re: To boldly go where no man has gone before...

Finish it happy

It's quite different from so many game tune remixes... which is good happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-05-12
17:24:40

Hey man, long (and I mean long!) time no see wink

You're tune rocks! Deserves a new smiley! I also went ahead and added it to the db (see the Lando and Terra Nova pages.)

So by all means, finish it! We need more cool remixes.

Posted By

MIK
on 2007-05-13
03:47:40

Thanks guys. Forget the tune though as it was the Star Trek idea I was really sharing.

Love that headphone smiley!
No worrys about adding it, I was going to FTP it to emucamp but was some how put off by touching anything as it looks as if we have the access to the whole of emucamp and many mores sites!! WTF?? Checking again I have found the site.

Csabo if you look in the Lando folder you will find a small jingle mp3, the game is a little surprise to your good self but the name will be the biggest give away! Again something started and not finished. Thought you might like. wink
As for the Big Mac one thats a no.... many ideas and nothing gets going or finished... Grrr.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024