Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Rüdiger
on 2007-05-08
13:59:52
 Savage Island One

I've just won this: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140105746659

Interesting: The cover has a sticker for C-16, but the tape contains on the B side the Plus/4 version.

Loading the Plus/4 version, the next surprise: The same fastload and loading screen as the Tynesoft tape.

Exit's any Adventuresoft release for Savage Island Two?

Is the Tynesoft release a normal release or a re-release?

Has someone more informations?

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2007-05-08
16:41:05
 Re: Savage Island One

It could possibly be recycled packaging + tape, the alternative Circus cover was recycled from packaging originally from the publisher of the Atari version.

I noticed on the Ebay picture the word 'Plus4' on the tape appears to be a sticker, can you tell if it hides something else? (I have a spare Spiderman tape which has 'Commodore 64' printed on it, with the '64' crossed outhappy )

Posted By

Rüdiger
on 2007-05-08
17:44:43

The tape has on both sides a label from Adventuresoft, and in the right lower corner are stickers for the version (C 16 or Plus/4). There was no old label ...

Csabo must upload the cover first ...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-05-11
19:41:23

Yeah, the cover is up now. I looked at this game again and remembered this old thread: http://plus4world.com/forum/6309. I was going to release a fixed version, but Part Two turned out to be completely bugged. Then I think Litwr found the bug/fixed it, but it was never followed up on... Does anyone want to do this?

Posted By

Rüdiger
on 2007-05-14
17:33:11

And where we can download your fixed version, Csabo?

Have you only fixed the colors? There is another bug, if you are typing END for game ends.

Savage Island Two has bad colors too ... and the same bug at END ...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-05-15
12:46:39

I never released it. I only fixed the colors in part one, and then I wanted to fix part 2 as well. That's when I found that part 2 is basically totally broken. I want to fix both of them completely, I that would be the only thing that would make sense as a release. Part one is just half the game.

I'll look into the END bug, see if I can fix that too.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024