Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

TLC
on 2007-03-30
08:57:53
 Re: Beta version of new emulator is now available

@Dr. Death: I did name someone in my previous post (in the first place)... but even if there were no names mentioned, that wouldn't change anything. Mentioning no names wouldn't mean that anything is just simply solved (something that just "is"). As a theoretic test: being in the very position of the accused, you'd probably think differently. Why am I "boiling" this up? You probably don't understand this at the moment, but for me, deciding whether this will, or won't have a solution directly affects whether I should, or should not deal with some particular projects (projects whose ideals I otherwise like, but might see them failing in practice). Yep, I myself can't solve this problem. Maybe nobody can... but that's not my business; my business is (if at all) to call attention that this just exists, and has consequences.

In fact I sincerely don't want anyone be debating about these (whether they apply or not, whether we like some particular person or not, or whether we like some particular project or not), I wanted to express that this problem just exists, and there are possible consequences. ...I want peace, but not one that has unresolved personal issues in this position. I sincerely hope that it can be solved, that's it.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024