Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Plus/4 Teams
on 2007-02-02
16:04:55
 T-rex: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Hifi really knows the genre of new year's greetings I like, something that can run on a Plus/4, of course. So, here come 4 new digis, celebrating the 70's rock band T-rex: 1, 2, 3, 4. !!! Hát igen de rég vártam már ezt!! wink Nagyon örülök ennek a kis demo sorozatnak ugyanis a T-rex a kedvenceim közé tartozik! Végre másnaki az ahogy elnézem! A THE SWEET IS NAGY ZENE VOLT a t-rex-el egyidőben ,-) Ha gondoljátok és van kedvetek megcsinálni szívesen fogadom tőlük is a hasonló demot....wink Köszönöm! Éljen a plus/4! Annak idején a tervezők nem gondolták volna , hogy mit ki nem hoztok ebből a kis gépből! Gratulálok ismét! Így tovább! Üdv Plus/4 Teams

T-rex: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Hifi really knows the genre of new year's greetings I like, something that can run on a Plus/4, of course. So, here come 4 new digis, celebrating the 70's rock band T-rex: 1, 2, 3, 4. !!! Well year I've waited for this for so long!! I'm really happy for this little demo series since T-rex is one of my favorites! Finally for someone else too as I can see! "THE SWEET" was also HUGE at the same time as t-rex ,-) If you also think so and feel like doing it I'd be happy to receive a demo from them too.... Thanks! Long live the plus/4! Back then the designers wouldn't have dreamed of all the stuff you can bring out of this little machine! Congrats again! Keep it up! Greets Plus/4 Teams

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-02-03
01:28:03
 Re: T-rex: 1, 2, 3, 4.

That's not so Off Topic really wink Nice to see someone getting excited about the new demos. I can't complain about TLT: they are very prolific, but a little variety in graphics (or perhaps a few new effects?) wouldn't hurt.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024