Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2007-01-17
09:20:10
 Re: TED-Documentation

Well, I'm okay for everything happy

I do hate all the legal bullsh*t though in every form, probably because I'm ignorant about it, and I've been lucky that I never really needed to deal with it. If you look at what I do personally: I releases all my software(PC utilities and Plus/4 programs) with full source. I typed up a lot of stuff into this website. I even sent full db dumps to people who asked for it. It's obviously available to everyone, that's the purpose. But I never said this is GPL or this license or that - because I truly don't care what you guys do with it. You could even grab this for money and sell it or whatever - good luck with that happy Perhaps this just shows that you guys need to get involved with this site a bit more, so that we can have some kind of 'management', you know, make up mission statements and organize things a bit more. Perhaps that's too much to ask.

Sure I started the Encyclopedia, but it's just not catching on. In one way it will make me sad to see a wiki that's not part of Plus/4 World, but as long as it's useful to the scene, go and do it. The encyclopedia is sort of like a wiki, it's trying to get there, it has some of it's features already, but there's still some more work needed. (Oh, if that's not clear: we can't set one up on this server because of insufficient rights.)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024