Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

gamedust
on 2006-08-01
06:00:14
 C116/plus 4 experience from an old gamer in China

C16/Plus 4 is huge part of my childhood.
I still remember playing those golden old games, typing in/error checking games from megazine, writing gaming of my own. I have still keep my original book recording the higest score and levels of most games I played. Including Space Pilot, Panik 16, Tutti Frutti, Spectide, Fire Ants ... etc. Anyone want to compare !?
I still have several issues of Compute Mit & Computronic megazine. Most games in megazine are not good, but there are some good games such as : diam, goldraush, jumping joe, helmet, oil)
My childhood is accopanied with C116 & Plus/4 games, and programming. I learn programing skills from these programs. you can imgine how hard it is for a child know only few English and know nothing about computer. But the attractive game let me did it! And I have also "cracked" some games, successfully are Space pilot, Ghost Town, Fire Ants. My machine language is very limited, so it is so happy to find the game entrance code SYS XXXX. (I just want to keep a copy to floppy to load faster)

I also have quite a few commerical games (original copy 20 + titles) at that time. From the game I owned I love most is:
Bongo, Fire Ants, Space Pilot, Kik Start, Autozone,Ghost Town, Panik 16, Tutti Friutti, World Serials Base Ball, Spectipede, moon buggy, Squirm, Tom (good game, but too difficult), Winter events, Zolyx,Vox,Formular One, Las Vegas, galaxy.

after playing the emulator, the list will change bit. Should add titles like (Spore, Tod, ...)
But I am surprised many games I love during my childhood are still my favourite one.

gamedust - maybe the only C116/Plus4 Fan in China Mainland

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024