Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-05-05
12:05:02
 Re: [8 Shades of Black] Official thread

Here comes reply #37. The content of it is going to be simply amazing! And now for something completely different.

Murphy suggested on the Hungarian Plus/4 forum that we should not enter the whole demo into a democompo along with the C64 demos, but rather make the co-op demo a compo. Wha? You heard me!

I'm not too sure on the details, i.e. whether we would release all parts separately too (which I think we don't need to, but if an individual author wants to do it they can, a la We are the cure). But basically we could vote on the parts, and there would be a "winner".

bubis and Murphy support this idea, and I'm not against it either happy Whatever gets people motivated.

As for my part, I'm still working hard on it, I don't think I'll be finished much before the deadline, so I'll probably be one of the last to finish.

Another topic... Did anyone think about trying to get "non-coders" or "not-ml-coders" to participate? I wonder if some of the forum regulars have any artistic talents and/or free time. I'm thinking people like Ulysses777, Rudiger, Sidius, JamesC, C16 Chris, Chris, etc. It would be cool if they would do something - e.g. ascii art, digitised music, how about even basic programs?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024