Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2006-01-07
12:19:03
 Complete List of Software for Commodore 264er Series

Hello All

Bevor i realease the Price Gide for Commodore 264er Series i must know how is intrestet on it.
I think the Prices stand in the second room but i mean its very intrsting to see all what was ever realeased for plus/4 !
Plese post hiere when you want one of my Book's.
The Price for it was 20 or 30 Euros (i dont know in Moment and wait for prices of the print).
It Comes in a easy english so that everybody understand it.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2006-01-07
13:58:10
 Re: Complete List of Software for Commodore 264er Series

Do we need a printed copy of this? I would be happy with a downloadable file.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-01-07
15:03:21

Hmm, you have everything that was ever released listed? Even the Hungarian stuff we know about but never got around adding?

I'd be interested in seeing it in a downloadable file as well.

Posted By

C16 Chris
on 2006-01-07
15:11:09

I have work 9 month on this Guide (its my Child smile) and its not complete to 100 % but its was 95 % or more !
Thats why i want make a Update every Year.
In Moment it was on more then 50 Pages.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-01-07
15:22:02

I have 7 years work on this website (it's our Child smile). I'm sure if we printed all the info it would be more than 50 pages. But anywho. What do you include per release?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-01-07
16:33:26

Or, you could upload sample photos of your book to your site wink

Posted By

JamesC
on 2006-01-08
00:48:30

At EU20-30 per year, I think I shall wait until about the 5th year before buying one. This way all the errors and omissions can be corrected before I buy a copy.

The money saved by not buying an admitted "incomplete" book could be used to fund the Lando Lager Fund or the YAPE Development Fund or the cbm264.com Software Aqcuisition Fund. happy

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2006-01-08
09:00:48

I like the idea having a rarity/price guide, but I do not see any reason to spend 20-30 EUR for a printed copy. The most people have a printer and are able to print their own copy in color or b/w, so why not make the guide downloadable e.g. as a pdf or zip file? It should be no problem with the webspace.

@James - yes you are absolutly right - nobody needs an incomplete list of software with prices which was made by one person. In my opinion this guide have to grow first - all the
errors and prices have to be corrected by experts. In the meantime I save the money and have a look to plus4.emucamp.com.

@Csabo - If you can add a rarity field to the database it might be possible to merge the guide and this site

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-01-08
09:35:13

We're working on adding "rarity" to the database, among other things... Didn't you follow the couple of conversations regarding "releases" lately?

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2006-01-09
03:46:54

@Csabo - yes I did and I know that you are working on it. Things getting complicated with properties like rarity, package type, different covers, "released by",... and all the possible combinations of all the properties. Good example 3DGlooper from Audiogenic is quite rare the Atlantis release is common. I am very anxious how you will solve this problem. If you have to do a database re-design please have a look to a "aka" field for example "3D Glooper" aka "3-D Glooper"

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-01-09
09:04:21

That one is dead simple: there will be two release records, each clearly belonging to one company, and each with its own rarity field.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024