Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-08-15
07:11:59
 New Stuff From Lacus!

Buvos KorReklamujsagLacus collected a lot of Hungarian commercial tapes, and took the time to put it all into digital formats for our archive. Here's the list: we have the TAP file for 4+4 Sarok, TAP file and cassette photo for Alex (The Game), cassette photo for Amoba (Novotrade), TAP file for Betűrömi, everything (TAP, cover scans, cassette photo) for Bűvös Kör, TAP file and another alternative cover scan for Joe And The Seriff.

Finally, there's one brand new piece of software that have just been added: check out Reklámujság. It's a Plus/4 only utility, kind of a text editor and presentation software. One interesting thing though - for those of you who are familiar with the old Plus/4 cracks, the beginning of this software should be instantly recognizable: Frontier (AKA Deli) used this scroller in several of his cracks. (Never seen it? Check out Botticelli - Frontier crack.) So did he take it from here? Or perhaps did the author of this software "borrow" this routine from Frontier? :-)

Anyway, I hope you guys check this out and enjoy - big thanks for Lacus for all this stuff!

Posted By

Luca
on 2017-08-16
07:11:59
 Re: New Stuff From Lacus!

This is pure gold, thank you!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2017-08-16
15:29:59

Great stuff, many thanks to Lacus for this. BTW, I am leaning to believe that the Frontier scroll has been "borrowed" rather the other way round.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-08-16
17:08:15

Other way? But... I mentioned both possibilities happy So which one do you think it is?

Posted By

JamesC
on 2017-08-16
18:26:04

Csabo seems to want to tease us, so I'll bite. :P

The text editor one shows the author's name in the scroll, just as it shows on the cover and within the program. So it's easy to assume that the scroll is also his own, regardless of the 1988 release date shown in our database.

BUT Frontier's Botticelli displays shows a date of Sept 26 1987.

Presuming the dates are accurate:Frontier wrote the scroll, then the text editor guy "borrowed" it. wink

Posted By

Gaia
on 2017-08-17
01:34:23

Exactly happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024