Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-04-26
09:32:41
 Commodore16.com relaunches for it's 10th anniversary!

As some of you regulars know Commodore16.com has been out of the lime light for a few months now so the guys could work on updating the site as a whole. Whats more the site has become more stable overall and at the same time the guys have also been intergrating other and extra features to work together as one. As it stands now the site is coming along very nicely and has now reached the point where business is back to normal. While there is still some minor work to be done as Chris explains in his latest news entry, that all important shop is also back online!!

If you missed it the first time, now's your chance to experience the C16/Plus4 site that offers help and support while reliving all those classic games rolled into one! As for all you regulars your in for a treat as the whole site has had a total face lift using that classic Commodore font you know and love. Anyway's pop along and show your support, hope to see you there! Cheers Chris & Barry,(Webmasters of Commodore16.com). :)

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-04-26
09:32:41
 Re: Commodore16.com relaunches for it's 10th anniversary!

Nice one guys, great to see your back!
Best wishes, happy

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-04-26
09:57:03

Thanks MIK

The new site has integrated the old forum really well thanks to Chris's hard work. One of my next tasks is to find a good PM system.

Hopefully see some of you there. Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.commodore16.com/back

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-04-28
04:46:00

Just checked it out & it Looks Great grin

Its a shame that the spammers spoiled the experience for years but it is interesting to see youtube video links & other cool features. Although i couldnt load the videos up from this old dinosaur desktop work PC
I will visit again soon to offer my support & hopefully join up successfully.
Looks like Lando is your pal from way-back hey ??

BTW female members? Have never come across any here or other forums

Please don't mind the extra pokes as i am still experimenting around

This evening i joined up but am having trouble formulating an easy to remember password (Must they have numbers, symbols & capital letters ?) Noticed you Sixteen at the lemon site also.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024