Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-03-03
13:02:37
 Lacus vs László Gulyás Jr.

Octasoft Basic V7.0Lacus got to meet up with László Gulyás Jr. (in person), and got a small pack of goodies from him. These are now online on our site!

Octasoft Basic V7.0 now has a cover scan, photos of the cartridge, plus the entire manual scanned. We also have a photo of the cartridge for Deltex. Another book has been scanned as well, titled Rendszerváltozók és I/O címek.

We added some new programs: Assembler (BASIC) is no longer missing, Karakter-Tervező is a small utility, Sorozatok and Sorozatok+ are educational programs. Finally, there's a new never-before-seen game called SOS Dolgozat. Check it out!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2020-03-08
13:02:37
 Re: Lacus vs László Gulyás Jr.

This is big flash for me! Karakter-Tervező was the program that made me understand binary numbers and bitmap encoding happy. It was published as a type-in in BIT-LET, the 8-bit computer bi-monthly around the time I got my C16.

Posted By

Luca
on 2020-03-08
14:14:21

Yes Gaia, from Bitlet issue 29, pagg.10-11 happy I have a big bunch of PDFs into my todo folder grin In particular, Bitlet has some heartbreaking pictures of the past <3

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-03-10
15:46:25

Just a random 5 minutes BIT-LET check brought up the news regarding the London show introduced the 264 series.
I should play more lottery happy

I suppose the chess game they mentioned was the Starter Chess from Andromeda software.

1985_1 Page 12

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024