Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-20
10:08:30
 Berks Trilogy

The Berks Trilogy page here at +4W simply reports TAPs of the three games, but it's quite possible that the real release of the collection would have its own loader with this PETSCII loader screen.

Does someone out there supply a working TAP file for Berks Trilogy?

Posted By

RĂ¼diger
on 2015-07-20
10:25:46
 Re: Berks Trilogy

No, the Berks Trilogy has the same tape files and no loading screen.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-20
17:57:36

Then I wonder about that screenshot and from where does it come...

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-07-22
16:15:30

It's taken a couple of evenings messing about loading every single copy of the Berks games, (none of them have turbo's) that I have and I can't find it.

I checked original releases Berks 1, 3, Baby Berks. I also checked Power House Berks aka Baby Berks, Berks Trilogy and Computer Hits 4 versions and it's not there!!

-------end

Some where in the back of my mind I think I have seen it before. It may not of even come with a Berks game or trilogy but was instead some bonus content on the end of Splitz or something like that? Or did Udo Gertz give it to us?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-22
18:46:24

MIK thank you for the time you spent in order to spot it out, now that's a real riddle :/

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-07-24
08:10:58

I don't know if it helps, but here is the page that includes the picture above:
http://cplus4.von.fred-sawusch.de/spiele.html

He has details for most of the screenshots, but not the one for Berks. It is indeed an interesting puzzle, let's see if we can figure it out. The author's name is in the URL, I think he's German, maybe someone can contact him?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-24
08:50:09

Ok, leaving a message to him via FB. Let's see what happens.

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-07-24
12:50:01

That 15 seconds loading time is also showing... Maybe I'm thinking of something else and it wasn't this I saw as I'm still scratching my head wondering where it might of come from.

The time or timer suggests there might be a Turbo Loader involved or could there be a disk version, or even a 64k version where all 3 games load into memory?

Did The Power House ever release Berks Trilogy and it's something we have missed?
Lets hope they get back to you with the answer. :)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024