Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Broad, Darron M.
on 2007-06-26
14:50:41
 Re: archive of stuff

drdeath: you were right, tomcat did assemble to disc and then i used my loader to load it into ram, it was a chore. even though i mentioned that in my log i seem to have stricken the memory from my mind as perhaps it was too painful to wish to remember happy

luca, that plot stuff was published someplace, although i never got a response from the magazine i sent it to i saw a photocopy of the article. i was living in spain at the time and got it by way of a tomcat fan who kept me up to date with all c16 related news. come to think of it, he may still have my 6502 bible by ZAKS! and 1551 disc drive....

the scroller was written for my dad's shop, however, due to a number of crazy locals he decided to not have a TV running in the shop window as he thought they'd be tempted to break in. personally i just thought the local crazies were mesmerised by the scrolling text happy

the graphics editor was very handy, in fact it may be still useful for retro coders today. i will happily update it with missing features like color setting, character base address setting, and draw direction (currently up/down) if there is a demand.

thanks for the advice regarding the filenames, i will fix that later. I have bought on ebay a c1541 although i have one already to see if i can read the bad sectors on the plot disc, if not, then the source code seems to be gone forever.

thx, darron

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024