Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-01-27
09:55:18
 Re: Cheat mode for GWNN

Hi Patrick, great to hear from you once again and I loved what you had to say which was intresting stuff. happy

Ever since you told us there was a PW Cheat the topic poped up time and time again. It was last summer when that secret was unlocked.

Ulysses777 and Csabo both found it around the same time.

Ulysses777 used the Yape emulator and by pressing keys one at a time you could see the memory jumping to a different location if you pressed the right keys in the correct order. Some time later it was cracked.

Csabo got stuck in and had a look at your code and found it that way. happy

Here is the topic from when your PW Cheat was first found: GWNN's cheat mode password. I'm sure there was more just before this, maybe Ulysses777 found a site with the word Patscram and your name if I remember correct or this was found after the PW was found...

Some time ago we got in contact with Udo Gertz who was very kind and sent in a whole load of goodies. He had a copy of your Challenger!!
Download: Kingsoft.zip.
Its under the Paperboy_ChallengerMK2.D64
Intresting how it has the "Anco Presents Challenger" on the main screen. happy

If you get time to reply then please do as we would love to hear how Udo Gertz ended up with your never released game or the story behind how he may of got it regarding Kingsoft and Anco. wink

Cheers,

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024