Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-12-29
04:42:18
 Re: Timeslip help

happy

Its 25 games, but not just any. Maybe I'm wrong but I was trying to capture the best side of the old skool without giving to much away. Our treasures. happy

Big Mac, Blagger and Cave Fighter cover the platform side. As with most of these joypad/stick things they never give you the games you really want so in the same style I left Tom Thumb out for that very reason. wink Maybe Blagger is too hard for some but I was thinking kids and adults alike would like the cute side the GFX offer.

Auto Zone speaks for its self. Big and bright, very colourful and fun to play.

Arthur Noid and Demolition, two of the best from the 80's.

Death Race 16. Simple left and right racer but has more going for it than F1 Simulator because the track is never ending and like OutRun the scenery keeps changing making it more intresting. Plus the goal is the highest score so its fun to push your luck to see how fast you can really go and how long you can survive for. wink

BMX Racers covers the bike side.

Dingbat vs JetBrix, Dingbat or Jetbrix... Dingbat always wins in my book but both are cool.

Fire Ant and Ghost Town, the later is the perfect adventure game. Fire Ant would be an alternative
being similar to how they both play. Plus Fire Ants GFX and the attraction we had from them still hold today? wink

Fingers Malone, Trailblazer, Power Ball and KikStart are all unique for style and winners that just had to be included.

Invaders, there can only be one and Commodore went the right way with this one 20 years ago. It may not bet the best invaders in the world but its style as in GFX and fun to play says it all.

Space Pilot is our Time Pilot clone, maybe a bit slow but this style of game was a classic from the 80's so it had to go in my list. wink

Moon Buggy and Skramble... Perfect.

Rockman, we needed a boulder dash game and this was one of the better 16k ones although I'd want the out of tune music fixed! wink

Guzzler, Pacmania and Squirm cover the PAC MAN side. Guzzler for bieng different and Squirm for being a real arcade hardcore bash. I just love Squirm.

Legionnaire. We needed a war shooter. It would of been Gun Law if it used more of the screen. I wonder if the screen was limited to limit the amount of bots being shown, as you always have 3 at any given time? wink Who Dares Wins 2 is tooooo slow and just to add its has a music bug. hehe wink

Video Meanies. It was hard to chose between this and Berks 3, even Tazz for that matter. We needed a Robotron styled clone and Video Meanies is a mix of that and some.

Well thats my thinking behind the list. If anyone has their own then lets see your dream TV joypad list. happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024