Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-12-09
17:38:47
 Re: You wont see this on eBay..

Ok this post should be do-able until Csabo can take a peek at whats happened with the tables..

@ Crown.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who has the biggest original C16/Plus4 collection of them all. wink
I wonder if its Plus4Vampyer?? happy

@ Sidius
Wow some nice stuff you have there! Can I come round and pick out the ones I dont have? Only joking. wink Its cool to see such things that you haven't seen for years such as BridgeHead C16 and the original Jetbrix release! I used to keep mine all in order but lack of space ment I had to move what was on display 24/7 into draws. For you the C16/Plus4 orginal world is even better because of all those unique titles such as Kingsoft that were released over your way. happy

@ Crown

The Mirror came from Aaron Gale's own colloction which he handed to me. I've never looked into it but from what he said it was some Turbo save he used to use for all the games he used to test and make cheats for for the H and D's C16 Plus/4 Handbook. He had to send all the games back and used this to save cracks with. However he also told me it needed some speical save command which he could not remember was... like save"",1,3 maybe. I can't remember but thats why I never looked at it. The games he had made cracks of I believe were a half wave turbo format on the tapes, plus much of what he had cracked we had as originals online already.

I have many doubles from just buying a C16/Plus4 aution on eBay for one game which we didn't have here lmao. You may of seen 2 copys of Winter Events in the piccy. I think that was the only one. wink
To be honest they are not for sell. As you may know not every game loads from both sides of the tape so in away its a backup even if I have some 200 odd tapes doing jack all.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024