Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-11-04
12:04:46
 Re: Just about the vote rating

I've used the Crillion Editor and thats about it....

Before I got the internet the Plus4 scene was just me... Thats all I had, all I knew. The only time there was a scene for me as such was at school back in the 80's. I'm a commercial games player of the C16/Plus4. Once the commercial games died I moved on to C64 ect... All gaming machines. The first time I got involed with real computer things was the Amiga. People were doing PD on the amiga, magazines covered many tools and I took up Protracker, (Sample Music Editor). With the Amiga it was easyer to get stuck in using the machine as a computer rather than a games machine because now many great things were available....

So when I got online I went looking for C16/Plus4 games reltaed sites and thats why when I started and for the love of my Plus4 gaming history I only did games... Sorry buddy.

It was a very big surprise to find out that so many of you still worked on the Plus/4. A scene I never knew about was alive and so much had been done in the years the commercial life had dryed up. To be very honest without Csabo's and many others support this site would not be here today as it is now. I entered into something I knew jack all about and that was the net. I spent a good number of years working my ar5e off to death creating the site, again with many thanks to others support, only my boy grow up before I even noticed... But, but I've come to a stand still with it all now. I covered the games side as much as I could and thats was all I could give. Infact it started to make me ill... You can have too much of a good thing.

You really have to thank Csabo for these last years. He's taken the site beyond what I could ever do and with his knowledge added more and more of everyones needs.

and thats why I've never used any tools..... I'm a gamer and as a big kid I still play games even now. I can't be changed. I need to wind the clock back to 1984 and start all over again. Relearn what I have learned as Yodo would say.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024