Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Rachy
on 2004-08-06
04:57:09
 Program requests

I tought we could gather here the requested programs which cannot be found anywhere.

I have two requests:

1. Menekülés - a really old Novotrade game
2. Bölcsek köve - version cracked by me happy Because it had built in trainer and was a proper crack, not the PPCS crack. (Which is buggy due to the tricky protection, it was only triggered by the metamorphosys in the game. happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2004-08-06
05:50:59
 Re: Program requests

lol it was me who cracked Bölcsek köve, but since I never really got around to play it I did not have the faintest idea about it being bugged :D I think that was the first game I have ever (attempted to have) cracked, too.

What's wrong with Menekülés what's downloadable from the site already after all? Does that one too have a tricky protection?

Posted By

Crown
on 2004-08-06
07:17:09
 Re: Program requests

The issue with Menekules is, that its original loader sets up certain values in one of the timers, and if that is not set (which is the case with the cracks), then the sound is pretty much screwed. When someone plays the cracked versions he would just think that the sound effect was just programmed plain crappy, and not that it is a bad crack....

I have a proper crack on one of my tapes which I did when I had the original, will do a TAP of it soon...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024