Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2004-04-20
12:07:36
 Big Mac for Windows v0.10

Now, you can play Big Mac for Windows. It is a beta with only the first 2 levels. But i release the full game with the rest wink

Download at my homepage

(edit: broken image links removed)

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-04-20
13:58:17
 Re: Big Mac for Windows v0.10

It looks cool from the screen grabs, but I can't extract RAR.... ZIP please! happy

BB Software homepage: http://www.bbsoftware.net

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2004-04-24
18:09:43

Ok, the next release will be a ZIP archive.

Can anybody record the title sound and sfx from Big Mac (and Mr. Puniverse,please) and sending them to me, please?

My adress:
webmaster_at_bbsoftware.net

Posted By

Crown
on 2004-04-24
18:43:13

You can record it with WinVice, download the latest version and the ffmpeg libraries as well from the Vice homepage, and on the 'Snapshot/Save stop media file' menu entry you can select WAV audio or MP3 audio media types and record the audio as you wish.

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2004-04-26
13:02:49

I tried it but it doesn't work. I used the latest VICE and downloaded the ffMPEG libraries. If i choose "Snapshot/Save stop media file" it saves as BMP (it is a screenshot).

Can anybody help me or sending the sounds to my email adress,please?

Posted By

Gaia
on 2004-04-27
04:10:25

The method I'm about to describe should work with both VICE and YAPE. You don't need any external DLLs for this. Make sure you're using sound with the WaveMapper driver (YAPE: Settings->Sound settings->Sound driver->WaveMapper; VICE:Settings->Sound settings->WMM driver).

When done, open up your volume control application (SNDVOL32.EXE) and select 'Options'->'Properties'->'Recording'. Make sure the 'WaveOut Mix' input source is selected and press 'OK'.

Grab an audio recording tool, either Windows' built-in one (SNDREC32.EXE), or a more decent one, like Audacity for example.

Start up both any of the emulators and the audio recording tool. Press 'Record' in the audio recording tool and fire up Big Mac. You should now be able to record the sound of the application. This one you can convert further to any format (MP3 for example) with a dedicated tool (like CDex).

Posted By

Crown
on 2004-04-27
05:18:36

If there is only BMP available in the dropdown then you haven't installed the ffmpeg libraries properly. You have to unzip the downloaded file and put the two dlls into the folder where the Vice executables are.

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2004-04-28
11:16:14

@Gaia
It doesn't work. I use a Creative Soundblaster 16 on my workstation.

@Crown
2 dll's? the only thing i could downloaded was a source code of FFMPEG...
Can you send me the dll's, please? Send it to webmaster_nospam_@bbsoftware.net

Posted By

Crown
on 2004-04-28
11:57:59

The precompiled dll's are linked on the Vice homepage under Related resources/Ms-Windows section, but here is a direct link:
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/cbm/crossplatform/emulators/VICE/ffmpeg-0.4.8-win32dll.zip
If the FTP server is not working for you on FUNET than you can get it from here:
http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/cbm/crossplatform/emulators/VICE/ffmpeg-0.4.8-win32dll.zip

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2004-04-30
12:45:06

@Crown
big thanks, now it works fine with VICE happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024