Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-04
 New poll!

There has been a discussion on the Hungarian forum that gave inspiration so we have a new poll: "Which computer's keyboard do you prefer?" Head on to the main page and vote! happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-12-05
 Re: New poll!

I dont even need to look lmao. happy

Let me think........... Plus4?

wink

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-12-05

Definitly Plus4...

...when it works. wink

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-05

Seems like I am alone with my vote for the C16 keyboard

Ulysses: you see that's the point, the C16 keyboard works *always* ! wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-12-05

I loved the C16 because it had that solid shape of the C64 and sat inside a dark grey case it looked very cool.

The Plus4 was so different....... but little did I know it was the most perfect. The arrow keys became the most used keys on the keyboard other than Runstop/Reset of course wink

Maybe L O A D follwed by RETURN and a couple of moments later is would of been the COMMODORE key which were the most used wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-12-05

I lie...

L SHIFT O

hehehe! happy

Posted By

MC
on 2003-12-07

I don't really get the point how could anyone prefer C16's keyboard with the f*ckedup cursor keys, but well it's free speech! happy
(if the c+4 keyboard fails, you can fix or replace it, but you cannot fix a bad design! happy)

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-13

OK, we're on the lose with the C16 keyboard but who was that pervert who actually voted on for the C116 keyboard? :-D

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-12-13

lol @ Gaia. Most of us can't comment as we've never see it for real let alone touch it.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024