Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-09-26
 Re: Discussion about plus4world

Guys I guess much of what I said was true then? No feed back as such.....

SVS once apon a time I never had the time or space to cover everthing as HTML was a nightmare, but Csabo has changed that for the better and anything how ever small is a welcome! The Plus4 Party, Csabo did a good job in bring that back here for all to see and learn. You code something cool and we will have great pleasure in telling the world happy The news is a great place as everything gets stored for later viewing, history in the making. happy

For all those registering forum fans, signatures and avatar alike did you know that www.plus4.com has a forum that does it all and no one uses it.... Odd that. I'm sure Mike put it there with good intenstions and at the time there was talk of an all new Minus4. Maybe lack of intrest made him lose intrest....

We could ask Mike if we could use his forum, BUT! Thats not the point because every word and letter we type in here becomes part of the database. So only one man can change this forum so we can keep this cool feature, thats if Csabo has the time. A small avatar would be cool under the date wink

It would take alot of work, but a reply button from any message would be cool, then it picks up who that person is by name and then your message title would be eg:

Re: Discussion about plus4world [re: Csabo]

On this this very message title bar at the far right could be the reply button keeping it all tidy?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024