Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-22
 I`m changing my Handle/Nick Name - ME :-)

The name Lando goes way back to the days of when I first jumped onto the internet. As a big Starwars fan I wanted a name Starwars related and Yodo was going to look stupid wink Lando has been fine for years, but hey may names Mike. Once I started hunting for Plus/4 emus I came across Mike Dailly so there was no chance of me being another Mike in the Plus/4 scene...

If it cause to much trouble I'll change it to LAN.

Mike Dailly has left the scene for the time being, hoping to return with-in this decade. So with that in mind I'll nab me name back as I'm not a Lando, but a Mike happy

Does anyone mind? Is it worth the hassle? Let me know what you think.
Cheers.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-08-22
 Re: I`m changing my Handle/Nick Name - ME :-)

I was surprised first happy I though Mike Dailly was back wink No prbs for me, mate, but will this not confuse Mike Dailly's previous posts in the database?

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-22

Yeah I know what you mean, but we could change his nick on the sly wink
Can you remember is nick of #Plus4? I can happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-08-22

Oh yeah happy I can, of course wink Those were the days *sigh*... BTW you could pop over at IRCnet's #plus4 channel once, I'm usually hanging out there with a few others.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-08-22

m8 I have no ICR software... And my Amiga is offline since I went BB.
I dont really want to get into sitting at the screen for hours on end doing very little, although back in the day we achived a great many things!!!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024