Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-06-25
 Re: Site Improvements

The difference between us and Lemon or the C64 side is that we (a handfull) are making it happen, if we don't do anything then jack all gets done or added. Lemon, although put a lot of work in was sent much of his content, or it was available else where. The C64 is LaRgE, but where do we look for C16/Plus4 stuff..... The only reason this site was started.

Copyright issues clamped Lemon down and only then were the comments part added becuase much was already done and what else could keep the site active without the best downloads.

Also this site now covers ALL not just games. wink

Yeah I'll put my had up and say I'm doing less and less. Since I started 2 children have arrived, I gave up everything for the site in the Classix years thats why so much was getting done, but now the oldest is asking more of me. The only real time I get is the week ends. Csabo has change the site so much (for the best) it takes me 3 computers to do most stuff now. My Amiga is still needed as much as it ever was, I can only copy files over to my old PC from Amiga and then the new PC is used to work on the site. I was the wrong man for the job (amiga) but had the best intentions (at the time) to do somehting about it wink

If Csabo didn't have the talent to create what we have now where would we be today? And that goes for the rest of you that have helped with emu's, sites, software, covers, info.... the scene! God bless what we have happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024