Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-03-10
 Please tell me I am doing a good thing.....

I found two games on Ebay Italy that do not show in the database, so I bid on them.

The seller is in Milan, Italy (where SVS is), and uses the same Internet provider as SVS, so I hope that these two people can get together easily, and SVS can receive these two cassettes on my behalf. I have emailed SVS asking him to receive and test these games for us, and if good, to make an uploadable archive of each.

GRATTACIELI (Skyscraper)
BOMBOLO

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-03-11

Well, your doing something you don't have to do as we can't have it all, but all I can say is its most kind of you!!!!!

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-03-11
 Lando -->

But are they rare? Or is there another reason they're not in the database?

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-03-11
 Italian stuff

In 80's and large slice of 90's, Italy haven't got a precise copyright law on that kind of software. Thus, you were able to buy tapes with tons of cracked software, and there are some Italian project interested in archive that stuff( XP64, e.g....).
It's quite probable that Grattacieli and Bombolo will be simply hacks of known games, but they should also be little originals coded by someone...

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-03-11
 SVS has emailed me about these

It seems that he used to own one of them when he first received his TED. The other seems familiar to him but he doesn't have the original.

If nothing else we can verify that they are cracks / hacks / copies / retitled of other software.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-03-13
 Update -->

I have just made payment on these cassettes, so SVS should have them in a few days. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024