Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2018-03-01
13:24:21
 Re: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

Lv 1-4, I'm sure you may already know. Coming back down from the clouds can be a bit temperamental. Sometimes you can climb down straight away and it's clean, other times it looks like your stuck and can't get down. If it looks like your stuck try climbing back up the bean stalk and get Dree to jump straight up in the air, from that you might find it easier to get back down.
Just some idea's I was thinking about with the bean stalk.
Would it help if Dree did not automatically change to the climbing down animation at the top of the bean stalk but in stead only changed when you pulled down on the joystick? Also, at the bottom of the bean stalk have you tried removing the section of beam stalk that touches the ground so it hangs in the air like Donkey Kong Jr.? You would then need to jump to grab it, that may stop Dree being in the climbing position when you want to be stood on the ground?
Just some idea's any way. If your looking for a few bytes of memory, the amount of coins in the clouds could be reduced? Regards,

I'm not going to keep posting scores as there are many more levels and things are always changing the more I find in the game! I'll make this the last for now..., I stupidly forgot some coins on one of the stages so my score could of been 15k+ higher at this point in the game lol.

Played on YAPE 1.1.5 using a Cheetah 125+ Joystick.

PS. Tyrex if you need an image host try this one. It will give you shorter links to copy: https://ctrlq.org/images/

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024