Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2018-02-27
09:40:03
 Re: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

Yes we know about the topic with the difficulty level! That's an extremely valid point to me. But as Kichy said, we all are noobs when it comes to the creation of levels. Since I personally do like the player to reach very far in a game (If I made the levels and assets on my own, I want the players to see that. So the games actually get too easy), but Kichy did a good job in designing real challenging levels. I know he likes games that are hard to beat (At least that was my impression). For me it's a good thing that we had some good level designer this time. But we have to take care of this in the future (I think).. If you manage to complete level1-4 you will get a password for the next 4 levels. This password per world approach was actually choosen by all in the team agreeing to that (ah I remember, Luca was opposed there). We don't have the space for more passwords currently anyways happy.. Let's see if some tough soul somewhen will say to have it completed. I would prefer some easier levels in the future, too, but dunno if and how we will build another game!

So to say me personally learnt to manage the hard difficulty in the process of making this game, but you cannot expect that from everyone. True and very good point, thanx a lot! Let's wait for Kichy here! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024